*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
DOT Rodia Full Face Helmets Pearl White Modular Motorbike Helmets. Stylish Convenience best describes this new addition to the Rodia line of products.
The Rodia RF-4 Modular incorporates the benefits of full face helmets with the advantages of an open-face helmet. Flip up the shield or, with the touch of a button opens the entire front.
FEATURES of the DOT Full Face Helmets Pearl White Modular Motorbike Helmets
* Lightweight Shell Design.
* Aerodynamic fiberglass shell with ABS/Polycarbonate Allowy chin bar.
* Large eyeport opening for greater visibility.
* Daul-density lightweight styro liner.
* Flip-up Chin and Face Shield.
* Single-button release allows chin bar/face shield to be opened with one hand.
* Central locking mechanism can easily be operated with either hand.
* Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier, and wearing glasses more comfortable.
* Flow-Through Ventilation System.
* Three-position forehead intake and venturi exhaust super vent. Anti-Fog System.
* Adjustable chin vent directs air upwards across the inside of the shield to help prevent fogging.
* Removable pre-formed air guard deflects breath away from the shield.
* Removable/Washable Interior.
* Cheek pads and upper liner are easily removed to allow for cleaning.
* The new liner, with mesh trim, channels moisture away from the skin.
* Removable padded ear panels to allow for communication system speakers and noise reduction.
* Wrap-around neck roll reduces wind noise.
* Padded chin-strap. Nylon Strap-Retention Band.
* Nealty secures chin strap. Face Shields.
* Aerodynamic flush-mounted fit. Quick and easy removable tool-less shield.
* Scratch-resistant coated polycarbonate. Optically-correct one-piece design.
* 100% protection form harmful UV rays. Exceeds VESC-8.
* Standards: DOT-218.
* Construction: Fiberglass shell with ABS/Polycarbonate Alloy chin bar.
* Weight: 3.4 lbs/1600 grams (appox.).
* Packaging: Individually wrapped, bagged and boxed.